hello, darling







 Friday, November 30, 2012 / 3:58 p.m. ★ Congratulation~

Anneong ppl; today is Haha and Byul's wedding. A big congratulation to you ahjussi and ahjumma *opss* Chukahae to Haha and Byul . I really hope that Byul unni will be Running Man's guest.  Sincerely, I'm a big fan of DGNA now. They're too adorable. Ahhh oh my god~ Mika and Karam too cute. Omo~ Ahhh~ Oppa too kawaii :3 Well, I'm a Japan girl but now I live in Malaysia. and guess what? I've forget my own language! Huahhh TT^TT pity you, Yasuko. But my chingu says it is okey, you can take a tuition and  learn back japan language.  Every ppl want me to speak ! Speak! and SPEAK! Oh gawd, don't they know I've forget my own language? I don't know what can I do  when I return back to Japan this December. Ahh, time go so fast! Today is 30 November and tomorrow 1 December.  Oh gawd save me~


I hope this will be my nightmare. Perhaps.


Yeah~ It maybe perhaps. 

Can someone teach me how to memorize back my own language? Ahhh~ I need Doraemon now.  

ppyong~

« Back up

I'm a girl named Yasuko-chan I'm 13..
I'm only a crazy girl who really adore to Xenos-5!
MISC ★
Contact me ★
Facebook