hello, darling







 Thursday, November 29, 2012 / 11:21 p.m. ★ See?


Hello guys. Really sorry for didn't updating this blog for aloooong time '_' I'm sorry. I'm really busy for my class, homework, exams Ahhh exams really want to kill me. Ohaha, it's what happen when we're being student, right? So cheer up. Be a happy girl.

Today I don't know what I do. I'm on my laptop, on my FB and then doing my FF . Ahh, hearing that a-little-bit sick huh? I know that ==" Don't tell me:D Ahah, my mother and I watching KDRAMA called Colour of Women. We can't stop laughing because So Ra and Jae hee just look... Oh my god~ They are perfect partner. I cant be patient what the end of this story? I'm waiting for tomorrow and hoping So Ra will accept him as Jae Hee can't forget her~ So romantic , huh? Actually I didn't watch any romantic story because it not my taste but, this KDRAMA make me keep watching this. Ohh, thanks to TV2 for airing this KDRAMA. A big kiss for you, hah//
Sincerely, I really disappointed by that antis that throwing my oppa bottles etc. Also boo-ing thingy. Sorry for NU'EST and VIXX because this antis. Hoh oppa please forget it and forget it? Please~ *sigh*

I'm really not good in english. I'm trying to be good so I'll can score A in my english paper test, right? *smile* When I received my paper test, I'll sigh and ask It is my paper? There's so many 'red' . Ohh Haha. I'm not crazyy. Who says you're crazy, yasuko? ergghh, close you mouth.

I'm really not in good mood right now. Some antis are trying to throw some rocks to me. Huhh, just do it, man! I'm not scared at all . Blekk:P

Anyway, thanks for reading. 

ppyong~

Back up »

I'm a girl named Yasuko-chan I'm 13..
I'm only a crazy girl who really adore to Xenos-5!
MISC ★
Contact me ★
Facebook